Quality control is exercised throughout the value chain. The following receives attention to ensure not only customer satisfaction, but also that generally accepted business principles are upheld:
- Adopting a long term vision and strategy.
- Legal and agricultural advisory service is provided by well-known international companies.
- Maintain a well-diversified international network at supplier, country and product level.
- Collaboration with prequalified suppliers to ensure that their services and products meet our and our client’s expectations.
- Apply contract management practices to meet our and our customer’s requirements, specifications and satisfaction.
- Quality analysis conducted by internationally recognized surveyor companies.
- Collaboration with a network of specialized logistics companies for shipping and distribution to ensure availability and reliability.
- Market analysis is continuously conducted to monitor markets, price volatility and trends in production and exports.
- Implement value chain management to closely monitor activities for early response where issues arise.